The Pontious Farm u-pik business closed at the end of the 2011 season. The demands of our off-the-farm jobs and our age made it too difficult to maintain the farm in the manner you came to expect.
However, you are still welcome to come pick berries - and herbs in the main herb garden - if:
- You have been here before.
- You understand how our honor system works.
- You need no assistance whatsoever.
The buckets, bags, scale, and money boxes are still in their normal location; however:
- This web site will no longer be updated - including this Available now page.
- There are no current maps - any maps you find on this web site are for posterity only.
- There is no potty house onsite.
- There are no toys in the sandbox.
- You will encounter unmown grass and taller weeds than in the past.